Children and Family Wellbeing Support Worker
18 hrs a week (days and timetable are negotiable)
St Gabriel’s C of E School is a ‘good’ school and is frequently described as ‘an oasis’. We value the whole child and want our children to grow not only academically, but emotionally and socially. We would like to employ an experienced, committed and highly motivated practitioner to work towards removing barriers to learning, support our children’s wellbeing and improve their life chances.
We are looking for:
- Highly skilled motivated practitioner with a vision and passion for supporting our children to be confident, happy individuals who can be the best and achieve the best they possibly can
- Someone with experience of working with or within children’s services
- Experience of working within a primary school or with primary aged children
- A professional background in or understanding of supporting children or families mental health
- A flexible, hardworking active team member who will support our Christian ethos
We can offer:
- Well behaved, friendly and engaged pupils
- A talented and dedicated staff team
- A supportive management structure, committed to staff well-being and excellent CPD opportunities
- Close proximity to numerous museums and galleries
- A rewarding and challenging job opportunity
Closing date: Noon Wednesday 4th July 2018
Short listing: Wednesday 4th July
Interviews: Week commencing 9th July 2018
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Angela Raby on 020 7641 6300 or email@example.com.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website. Please visit www.stgabrielsprimary.co.uk
St Gabriels’ is committed to the safeguarding of children and the promotion of their welfare and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be expected to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.